Inquiries on Student Payroll and Stipend Payments

Our Human Resources help desk services have been enhanced to provide a single, dedicated resource for students with questions related to student payroll and stipend payments, missing student payments, or SWC UAW contract matters, and also a corresponding issue resolution process. Students can alert us to their questions or issues by submitting an inquiry online

By strengthening coordination across administrative functions, students will be able to more easily resolve problems due to insufficient documentation and other issues that, in rare instances, have caused a delay in processing student payroll and stipends. These changes are part of the ongoing assessment and enhancement of student service operations conducted by the University’s central Human Resources and Finance offices.
For inquiries related to student accounts, tuition and fees, refunds, and transcripts, the existing Student Service Centers remain available and can be found at