Diploma Replacement

A lost or damaged diploma will be replaced for a $100 fee when you submit a notarized Application for Replacement Diploma. If possible, please enclose the damaged diploma along with your application. 

Note: A replacement diploma is not the same as an original. A replacement diploma is printed with the original graduation date, but with the current Dean's and President's signatures.